Application in the industry
- Monitoring of underground single-walled pipelines
- Monitoring of over ground pipelines
- Monitoring of large flat bottom tanks
- Monitoring of underground valves
- Airport fuel-filling-system
Monitoring of tanks and underground valves
Underground parallel placed sensing cables in cut PVC-tubes occur the monitoring of over ground fuel- and oil tanks. The signal of a leak is typically indicated by flash lights, where each sensing cable has their own flash light assembled directly. Another alternative is, to interconnect the sensor cables via data bus and apply them on the alarm- and detection system.
Also underground valves, hydrants of fuel-filling-systems for aircrafts or other critical installations can be monitored in the same way with the TraceTek system.